You can visit all sections of our website anonymously. Our Web server may collect the name address, the IP address and domain you used to access this Site, the type and version of browser and operating system you are using, and the web site you came from and visit next. This information may (or may not) be used to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about visitors to this Site in general. We may also use this data to monitor site performance for systems administration purposes, to make this Site easier and more convenient to use.
Information we may collect
There are times when you will choose to provide information about yourself and your business. We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company Name and contact information including email address
- Additional information relevant to your inquiry
What we might do with it
The information we collect will be used to assist us in meeting your various needs:
- answer your questions and provide you with quotations
- request clarifications or ask for additional details
- follow up on initial contact and get feedback from you regarding quote/ service provided
- get in touch with you to arrange for meetings/ schedule Lunch & Learn sessions
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will never sell your information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites including those of our business partners and clients. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. You should review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.