Bisan Inc. has recently signed an agreement with Microfinish Valves, Inc. to act as a stocking distributor for the Middle East and Canadian market.
Microfinish is a leading manufacturer for both floating and trunnion ball valves with CRN certification throughout Canada and a long list of industrial/ Oil & Gas references in North American and International markets.
Available Valves include:
- Full OR Reduced Bores
- 1 or 2 or 3 Pieces
- Class: 150 , 300, 600, 800, 900, 1500 or 2500
- End connection: Flanged, NPT, socket weld, Butt weld, RTJ, other
- Actuation: Bare stem, Lever, gear, Pneumatic or electric
- Body Material: CN&M, WCB, CF8M, CF3M, CD4MCu, LF2
- Seat Material: PTFE, TFM, DEVLON, PEEK, PCTFE…other
- Stem seal: PTFE , GRAFOIL RINGS, GRAFOIL CUP & CONE
- Design Standards: API 6D, API 608, ASME B16.34, BS EN ISO 17292
- Testing standard API 6D, API 598, BS EN 12266 , ISO 5208, ASME B16.34
- Flange standard ASME B16.5
- Sour gas service NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Fire safe testing API 607, API 6FA
- High Alloy Stainless Steel (Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy, Inconel and many other materials..)
With stock both in Ontario and Houston we will always be able to support your immediate needs.