Maric Flow Control valves maintain a fixed, pre-set, constant flow rate, regardless of pressure. A constant flow rate, even while demand for water, or upstream or downstream pressures are changing, can offer valuable protection for flow rate sensitive equipment and water distribution systems. Why use a Maric Flow Control Valve?
- Valuable protection for flow rate sensitive pumps, filters, pump glands, and water distribution systems
- Compact – as compared with conventional diaphragm valves
- Tamper proof – as these valves provide a fixed flow rate, it prevents unauthorized adjustment
- Automatic – the rubber’s orifice diameter responds automatically to pressure fluctuations
- Maintenance free – no external actuations or wearing parts
- Self cleaning
- Life span of up to 20 years